Wednesday, January 31, 2007

First week is over

posted by: Katie

My first week back to school is over, and I'm glad. I'm so busy already! I always need that first week to get things together, trying to get into the mode of things. I'm actually updating my blog while I am at my internship at a major t.v. network.
But this weekend I spent a lot of time in the television studio, where, as a TV and Radio major, that's where all my free time seems to go! We recently organized a "news team" so we can be more on task and focused with the News at Rider, our campus news program, where I am also the anchor. There are only six of us, and we are each producing packages, for a half hour show, so that means running around campus going to as many events as we can, and then editing the footage that we take.

It's a lot of work, but it's also fun because we get to know what's going on campus at all times, and reporting it to other students. And that's where I am headed after my internship today, back to the Rider television studio; I guess I just can get enough of the TV!

~Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home