Thursday, December 07, 2006

Deserved Break

posted by: Katie
topic: Over Thanksgiving break I definetely kept busy and tried to spend as much time with friends and family as I possibly could. My break began by meeting my sorority sister for dinner to discuss the plans for her wedding which I am one of her bridesmaids! I cannot wait to be a part of her special day! Then came Thanksgiving where I went back to my hometown, where I spent Thanksgiving day for the first time in awhile. That night, I did the major craze on Rider's campus- Guitar Hero 2.

Although this break I did try and catch up on sleep since I had been sick, I did still have many responsibilities to take care of as well such as waitressing at a local restaurant.

Now that I have returned to school, I have to buckle down to complete my projects and papers. I must admit that after a well-deserved Thanksgiving break, it is great to be back at Rider, even though I have so much work in the next short 2 weeks leading up to finals!

~Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home