Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving....

posted by: Nikki



These last few weeks have been a little crazy. I have been crammed with papers and studying for tests. BUT, it is all fine with me because Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and all the hard work I have to do to get there is fine with me. Other than that, I cannot wait to get home and eat massive amounts of turkey for 4 days and get lots of much needed sleep.

Anyway,last few weeks have been great! I have gotten involved in a lot of great organizations such as the Counsel for Exceptional Children and my Emerging Leaders club helped make Thanksgiving baskets for the needy. Also, I want to try and do a Midnight run to help feed homeless people in the city. I am really into helping people now that I have found the right organizations to do it through!

Oh, and my friends and I have been having a great time here at Rider! Between comedians and Urinetown, all the activities here are so much fun! Urinetown was an amazing musical and everybody in it was so talented and they did an amazing job!

Well, that is pretty much all from me. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!!
-Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home