Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Updates...

posted by: Nicole
topic: It's been a while…

Hey everybody! It has been a while since I last did a blog so I have some great stuff to talk about!

Last time I blogged I told you about my club planning Midnight MAACness. Well, it was a huge success! We have gotten a lot of great feed back from students and faculty saying it was the best one ever! So thanks to everyone for coming! I also told you that I was going to see the guy that played Roger in RENT… he was AWESOME! And he is really cute in person haha. Also, last week I had a bunch of midterms!! I was dreading them because I heard that college midterms are soooo hard! So, I studied really hard and I am happy to say they were pretty easy! I learned a very valuable lesson that if you study what the teacher tells you, then you will do great! Well, this past weekend I made up, what I hope will be, my schedule for next semester. I met with my advisor and he said I am green lighted but I still cannot register until November. I just hope I get the classes that I really want! Oh, and on Tuesday I went to celebrate Halloween with little kids. The Catholic Ministry on campus took a trip over to Millhill. The little kids were so excited to see us and they loved the candy! Well I guess that is about it… talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home