Friday, October 06, 2006

Semester is Going Great!

posted by: Nikki

This week I wrote my first two papers! Two papers due within one day of each other. WOW that was not fun haha. But, the semester is going great! I love it here and all of my classes are awesome. I got some amazing help from the Academic Annex. The people there are really nice and very helpful. I wrote my papers and I went there to get help editing them. I am pretty good at writing but going there really made me better. If you have trouble just call them and make an appointment, they will definitely help you. Also, I am really looking forward to seeing Adam, you know the guy that played Roger in RENT. That should be really awesome! I am really
glad that Rider offers so many fun things to do and see. Earlier tonight, I attended an S.E.C (Student Entertainment Council) meeting. It seems like a really good association to be involved in. I also have been going to Emerging Leaders meetings. We are planning Midnight MAACness. It is going to be a really awesome night so everybody should attend! Well that’s about it. I hope everyone is having fun here at Rider!

~Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home