Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Moving in!

posted by: Nikki

Leaving home is easier then I thought it would be, or maybe I'm just so bombarded with checklists and decisions that I haven't had time to really think about it. .
If I start feeling homesick you'll hear about it in my next blog...In the mean time, my bags are packed (it took me a whole day) and I'm praying that everything will not only fit in the car, but it will all fit in my room!!! My family may be bringing some stuff back home

My new roommate, Lulu and I have talked quite a bit and I'm feeling that we are going to be a great match. We both have so much in common and her academic schedule is going to be as hectic as mine. We also met a girl named Jess that will be living down the hall and she is awesome too!

The anticipation and excitement of moving in has pretty much erased the nervousness that I was feeling. Everyone that I have had contact with over the summer who will be attending Rider has been great! I can't wait to get there and really experience it all!

Knowing that I'm leaving my family and friends has been on my mind all summer,
but I feel now that I'm just adding to my circle by being a part of Rider. I know Rider was the right decision for me, and I can't wait to meet everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home