Monday, May 15, 2006

What a welcome home!

posted by: Katie

I'm back in the United States of America! It was nice being a "British citizen" for awhile, but it's nice to be home. I loved coming back to Rider especially, and when I entered my sorority house, everyone was screaming that I was back. It felt so good. I love telling everyone about the crazy funny stories I had while in London, and in the rest of Europe. It's nice to finally be home.


I guess, even though I am home, I do miss London and the rest of Europe. I loved living in a different country, where I had to get along by myself. I loved "jet-setting" around the world, like going to France, Spain and Austria, from England. I feel like I really grew up from this experience, and I can do anything, especially fly around the world, it's really not that hard to do...

The best thing about being back actually, is that my boyfriend proposed to me when I came home! So now from this experience I have a worldly knowledge, and a fiance, and it's awesome. I can't wait to bring my friends back to England though...

Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home