Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My spring break adventures

posted by: Katie
I spent the most awesome week of my life in Spain, the Canary Islands. I went with four of my girlfriends, and it was probably the best trip I could have taken with friends.
We had a beautiful apartment on the island of Tenerife,and it looked over the ocean, where we had breakfast on the terrace every morning! It was so awesome to wake up, and go right to the terrace to eat and gaze at the sun over the ocean and the palm trees. It was like 80 degrees there! We basically wore our bathing suits the entire
time, and just hung out on the beach. Every day was looking for a new beach. They were so beautiful! It was all black sand beaches and blue water, so not like the Jersey Shore!

Our nights were spent looking for awesome restaurants. We went to a few places that were really fun to go to, like a Spanish restaurant that the host was a matador, and we had a lot of fun with him!!He gave us sombreros while we ate, and it was so funny. He would always talk to us, and we even got free stuff! And one night we went to a 5 star hotel for dinner and we pretended to be rich...And then the next day would come and we would start again with a beautiful beach...

It was so beautiful and warm there, that it was so amazing. Soon I'll let you know what I was up to in Salzburg, Austria...which was my part II of Spring break.

Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home