Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Third week

posted by: Matt

Well, it's the third week of the Spring semester and that means one thing; Friday is Bid Day. Bid day is one of Rider's biggest traditions. It is the day of several ceremonies where the Greek houses give bids to their new members.

This past weekend was a sad one for me. The hockey team did not make the playoffs. We lost to two teams that we need to beat to make it and we lost. It is hard not making the playoffs your senior year. I wanted to keep the tradition of Rider hockey alive. We have never missed the playoffs. This will be first time since the creation of the MACHA in 1996, that Rider is not in the playoffs and it means only the third time we will not be competing in the championship. The worst part is, is that in my freshmen and sophomore year we were contenders for the championship and even the national tournament. Now we can't even make the playoffs. It is a little depressing.

This past week I also booked my flights to Europe for the summer. I plan on packing through several countries this summer. But more on that
later. Until next time.
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home