Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Back from break

posted by: Matt

Winter break was awesome. The first half was spent enjoying the holidays with family and friends. I spent New Years in Philadelphia at Denim. They had a private party that I attended. I went with some teammates from the hockey team.

On January 5th I left to go to the Dominican Republic. I went with a group from Rider called Catholic Campus Ministry with the Orchid foundation. We went there to work on an orphanage. I had lots of fun working with the kids there and making their home and school better equipped. We did some roof work, hung blinds, organized the entire years supply of their food. We even had time to dress up as the three kings and hand out presents and candy to the kids. We left on January 20th and I made it home just in time for classes to start.

I will keep every one posted on whether the team makes the playoffs or not. Until then rock on.

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home