Thursday, December 22, 2005

Break

posted by: Matt

Well, I just finished my last exam and all I have to do is one last term
paper. I am so excited to be finished with this semester and get a
break. I have so much to do before Christmas. I haven't even started my shopping. I need an entire day off to sleep. I did not go to bed Monday night at all because I was nervously studying for my tax exam. Now that they are all finished I can now sleep and get the holiday festivities started. Hockey has stopped for break so I really have some time on my hands.

I also am leaving for the Dominican Republic on January 5th for two
weeks. I am working on an Orphanage down there. There are twelve of us Rider students going down. One of my teammates is also going so we are looking forward to the fun. I get back on the 20th so until then; have a safe and happy holiday.

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home