Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Back from the break

posted by: Matt
Hey guys! I hope every one had a nice holiday. Thanksgiving offered me a much needed break. I slept a lot and hung out with lots of friends and family. The only problem is that its Monday and after a four day break it is going to be a rough one.

Well I have a very big decision to make in my life this week. I have two job offers and I have to sign the one contract by Friday and I am not sure what I want to do. I have a huge pro and con list which doesn't seem to help. I am hope I have some type of revelation.

I am very excited for the Rider v. Villanova game this week. It is at Sovereign Bank Arena in Trenton. It should a sell out crowd and lot of fun. Rider has buses going back and forth so I don't even have to drive.

Other than that I am getting ready for the final three weeks of the semester and getting ready for finals. Until next time.

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home