Thursday, January 05, 2006

Almost break time

posted by: Esi
Break is almost HERE!

I must say I shouldn't complain because I've had a pretty easy final schedule this week. I had to hand in 3 finals and other than that I've been working at the desk and preparing for me one (and only) real final which is on Monday in Geology. So the week has been fine for me.
Last Friday I went to the Alphi Psi Omega's (the theatre fraternity) winter formal. I had a really good time. Plus it was an easy opportunity to get dressed up for no reason! The next night the Rider Vibes had their winter concert. Despite the short notice, we had a great concert and an awesome turnout. I had a duet/solo in Weezer's "Island in the Sun" and a cheesy role in our holiday skit. Hopefully, having people see the concert will encourage them to try out next semester. We had a really good time and I can't wait to start Vibes up again next semester. As for the break, I've got nothing planned. I'll probably just hang out with my friends from home and my friends from school. I really should have gotten a job but this break I'll just relax. I'm coming back to Rider a week early to start preparations for Winter Orientation, so I'll be back in no time.

Something I'm really excited for next semester, BRONC BINGO. But more of that next year!

Maybe I'll keep a resolution this year.
-Esi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home