Friday, January 27, 2006

Start of Classes

posted by: Esi

Just as soon as you think you're settled at home, it's time to come Back To School! We'll I'm back at school for spring semester 06' (Can you believe its 2006?)

I came back early for January Orientation and for Information Desk training. It's always nice to come back to school a little earlier than everyone else. That way you're all done and settled when people just start moving in. Orientation was a success; we got a lot of new students coming in.

The first week of school also came and went fast. I've very satisfied with my schedule this semester. Of course I have my education classes, teaching literacy and teaching math, which seem very interesting. I'll be doing my second junior level experience at Dutch Neck School this semester. I also am taking a computer course and a course on Dance History. The dance history class is interesting because we actually get up and move and do some of the dance we were learning about. It's not too complicated so it's very fun for someone like me that can't dance but am interested in dance. The last class I'm taking is a class titled "Great Composers" which could sound boring to some until you learn what it's really about; The Beatles. It's a class chalked full of the history of The Beatles as well as analyzing the music. It's a really interesting class and I can't wait to see what's in store for the class.

So far I've kept organized so hopefully things will continue this way. Tonight's the first Bronc Buffet of the semester. It'll be a nice way to relax after a somewhat hectic first week of classes. It's also a good way to see the last few of my friends I have yet to see since getting back!
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Esi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home