Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's been a while...

posted by: Esi

It's been a while and a very busy second half of the semester. Things have been very well. Two weeks ago was spring break and I spent my time at home. It was a great spring break with a great ending. The 17th was my 21st birthday. The night before I went into the city with my boyfriend to see RENT which was AMAZING! The night of my birthday I went out with my family (I know REALLY wild) but afterwards I went to my friend's house only to find a SURPRISE party for me! It was definitely the best birthday and spring break that I've had yet!

Class selection started this week. Thanks to student teaching I only have to register for one class. I can't believe next year Ill be a senior. That is INSANE!

Room selection is also approaching quickly. Three of my friends are trying to go out for an apartment or pod for next fall. Wish us luck!

This summer I'll be working on the Orientation Staff! I will be 1 of 7 Rider students to help welcome in the new freshman class! I was very excited to get the news and our first retreat is this Friday night! I can't wait to see how the summer goes!

The nice spring weather is FINALLY starting to kick in. It makes me want the summer to come quickly. Pretty soon the campus will be buzzing with people barbecuing, playing catch and Frisbee and just walking around. This is my favorite time to be at Rider.

Until next time...
Esi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home