Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Busy week

posted by: Joshii

Okay, so this week I had two back-to-back events for L.A.S.O., the Latin American Student Organization, which I am the vice president of. The first event was the Chill Night where students just come, relax, eat and if you want, dance. We had an amazing DJ and subs; I think the turnout was great and the atmosphere seemed to evoke the word CHILL! The next event was the LASO annual welcome back dinner which was AMAZING. We must've had at least fifty people throughout the whole event and the place was packed. The dinner was scrumpt-deli-umptious! I think that everyone had a good time, and you could tell that everyone loved the food because there was none left when I went back to the table. GIVE College students food and they will turn out!! GOOD FOOD and they'll definitely come back for more! My lesson of the week is to never overstress a situation, organize yourself and everything will work out. Talk to you guys next week!!!
-joshii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home