Wednesday, September 20, 2006

We are finally here!

posted by: Nikki

So, the anticipation is over and we are in college!

I was so nervous to get here but now I am totally excited. Move in day was a little hectic and it took me a while to get my room just the way I wanted it. Now that everything is all settled I feel more comfortable about living here for the next year. I know some people are feeling home sick, don't worry, the feeling will pass. Everything Rider has offered us to do this passed week has been a lot of fun too. The comedian, last Monday night, was especially awesome and everyone at the talent show did very well! I am really enjoying my experience here and it has only been a week.

I cannot imagine how much I will love it as the year goes on. As for classes, they are ok so far. It seems like there will be a decent amount of work, but my teachers are cool and the classes seem interesting. I have also made a bunch of new friends who are super nice! I am a little shy and I was afraid that I wouldn't make friends, but I am glad I did. We have had a lot of fun together and I know this year will be great with them!
I hope everyone is having so much fun being here! This is the time of your life you will always remember so laugh a lot and just have a great time! Rider is an amazing and fun place and we will have so much fun!!

I am really looking forward to meeting all of my freshman class mates so if you see me around, definitely say hi! Or come find me in Conover! See you around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home