Friday, October 20, 2006

Midterms!!!!

posted by: Joshabel
topic: Hey guys,
I had the LONGEST week, no make that two days of my life! I just had two major exams and two papers due in two days! I was dying from all the stress that I had on me, ha I got a nosebleed at lunch from all of this! But, in the end everything was okay because everything worked out and guess what? I didn't die! Midterms are not over and I still have two papers due by the end of this week, but, I'm trying really hard to put myself first instead of everything else that's on my mind. P.S. I gave my first tour last Friday and it was amazing! I'm so excited and I hope that the people I gave the tour to come cause they seem like great prospects for the future students at Rider!.. Well I guess my saying of the week would have to be, Everything will work itself out and when you think you've hit rock bottom the only way you can go is up, RIGHT?

joshii!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home