Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My busy Weekend

posted by: Kathleen
topic: This weekend was really busy! But it was the fun kind of busy. On Friday
night I went to Bronc Bingo! It's so much fun there, especially when you are sitting at a table full of friends, who cheer for you when you win, or get close to winning. There were some awesome prizes too! There must have been at least 20 Target gift cards, and top prize was a portable DVD player. I really liked a lot of the prizes, but sadly, I didn't win anything. But it was so much fun; another free/fun event at Rider!

Sunday was Open House! I'm also a tour guide on campus, so that day was my day. I gave tours to a lot of families, and I have so much fun doing it- I meet so many new people. And the food's pretty good... But I always have fun on Open House, because my job is a fun job. If I look like I'm having fun, then so is everyone else. It's the best kind of job out there.

On Tuesday I went to a dodgeball game! Rider has an intramural program, and my fiancee is in Tau Kappa Epsilon, aka TKE, which I am also lettered too. I went to the game to cheer them on, and it was crazy! It seemed like so much fun to play, the game went so fast! I didn't realize how many rules dodgeball had! But it was cool to be almost like a TKE cheerleader.

Another busy week has begun at Rider, but most often its fun, so I can't wait!

~Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home