Thursday, November 09, 2006

Big Sister/Little Sister

posted by: Katie

Despite having developed a bit of a cold this week, school still remains in full swing. I have been working at my highest potential to keep up with the many assignments I have, such as my controversial speech, learning to work with sound effects for audio production, along with the typical papers and projects which have also been assigned.

Along with being busy with schoolwork, Alpha Xi Delta has kept me occupied as well. Recently, we have had our Big Sister/Little Sister program, where current members become mentors to new members to the sorority in order to help guide them throughout their greek life experience. I am happy to say that I have received my new little sister!

To welcome her to our greek family, I gave her a teddy bear which is a representation of our sorority's mascot. I am so excited to welcome my new little to my family, and look foward to spending more time with her as well!

Well, It's time for me to get back to my school work!

-Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home