Thursday, December 07, 2006

Nick's Introduction


posted by: Nick
Hey everyone! My name is Nick and I am a senior at Rider. The last three years have flown by, and this year is going just as fast! I can't believe I'm graduating in May. I feel like it was just yesterday when I was starting my experience at Rider as a freshman. I come from Yardville, NJ where I graduated from Steinert High School in 2003. At Rider, I'm majoring in business. I have a double-major in Computer Information Systems and Management and Leadership, and I also have a minor in Spanish.

My courses keep me pretty busy, but I'm also involved in a lot of other activities at Rider. I'm a Student Senate Representative in Student Government Association, a position I have held since my freshmen year. I am also a Peer Mentor, which a student mentor that helps facilitate a freshmen seminar. I am also involved in Greek Life. I'm a brother of Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity and I am President of the Interfraternity Council which is the governing body for Rider's five social fraternities.

During my freshmen and sophomore years, I was also involved in the Association of Commuting Students and I was a Commuter Assistant. I lived at home and commuted to Rider throughout my first two years. I decided to move into my fraternity house on campus during my junior year, which has been an incredible experience. I also have two jobs on campus. I work as a Student Admission Representative in the Office of Admission and as a manager of the Bart Luedeke Center (Student Center). As you can see, I'm pretty busy! Don't worry; I do manage to find some free time. In my free
time, I enjoy working out at the Student Recreation Center, listening to music, and hanging out with my friends. I'm looking forward to sharing my Rider experience with you. I hope you'll check back soon to read about my experiences. That's all for now. Talk to you soon!

-Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home