Tuesday, December 12, 2006

First semester is over

posted by: Nikki

It is hard to imagine being a different person only three months after coming to Rider, but the truth is, I feel completely different. I have worked with some great teachers and made great friends and I am sad that we have to go.

In the beginning, I was excited to go home and see my family, but now I feel that I am leaving one to go see another. Rider has become like a second family to me and I love that feeling. After all of the hard work I have done this semester, I am looking forward to taking a break, but also looking forward to coming back to my second family in January. When looking at Rider as a possibility last year, I hoped that I would feel this way when it was time to go, and I am glad it turned out the way I hoped. I want to thank all the people who have made the first semester of my freshman year so positive, leave some love for all my friends going home, and leave everybody with a wish I have for you this holiday season.

Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, whatever brings you happiness… May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!!!
~Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home