Thursday, February 14, 2008

Christmas in February

posted by: Georgina
What comes to mind when you hear the word February? Most people think of Valentine's Day, roses, and spending time on a romantic date with the one you love. February 2008 will be a year that I'll never forget.

Christmas breaks in college are phenomenal. You get a month and a half off to do whatever you want. Last Christmas was fun, I spent it with friends. But, there's nothing like spending Christmas with family. I'm originally from Baltimore, so all of my family live there. I jumped up and down at the excitement of celebrating Christmas in February with my beautiful family. That's exactly what I did this month. On February 3rd we celebrated each other and gift giving. My family came up from Maryland to my new house in Mullica Hill. It was Christmas, Valentine's Day, and a birthday celebration all rolled in one.
Anna, Aunt Darlene, Mom, Aunt Cynthia, and Granny, I love you!!! I thank God for my family. They have helped me excel in obtaining an higher education. They support me in traveling and helping the world. I wouldn't trade my big, loud, and African-American family for the world! They are always cheering and rooting for my twin sister and me. I promise that you will be able to hear them out of all the families when I graduate from Rider : )
Toodles,

Georgina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home