Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Break recap

posted by: Russ

Hey Everyone,
I feel like it’s been forever since I wrote last, so let’s do a little recap. My birthday happened in December. I turned 22 which was a lot of fun. I celebrated for 4 straight days by going out to dinner and such with my friends and family.
Christmas was great, I saw a lot of family I never see and had a great time relaxing and eating way to much food. I had so many Christmas cookies and was eating left over for weeks. The new years eve celebration was very fun even though I had to work at the Black Bull serving tables. My girlfriend Elizabeth and our friend Julie came in and sat in my section for 3 hours until I was done. Good times. The best part of my vacation was started January 4th.
I went on a 9 day cruise to the Caribbean with 22 of my closest friends. WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIFE. I went to St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and Hati. The cruise ship was amazing. There were 4 swimming pools, 7 hot tubs, a mini golf course, a rock climbing wall, an ice skating rink and a theater. I could have stayed on that ship longer than the 9 days I was on in a heart beat. I went snorkeling and on 2 speed boat rides. We went shopping and toured the towns. I ate at a restaurant in Dominican Republic and the woman did not speak any English. It was very hard to order and pay the bill. HAHAHAHA. The food was amazing as well, and we were able to order as much as we wanted at once. I ate 4 lobster tails the one night.

I got back from the cruise last Sunday and the next day I started working at Johnson and Johnson. I worked 44 hours this week and have been swamped with work as well as trying to learn everything as I go along. I am going to talk about my new job a lot more in the next blog because my brain hurts right now from all of the thinking I have done in the last week at J n J. HAHAHA. I also have to wake up at 6:45 every morning now so I need to get my sleep. The real world has begun and it’s very scary. I will say that this is going to be a great learning experience for myself. Alright until next time, good luck this semester and I will talk to you soon.
Rock and Roll
Russ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home