Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving can't come soon enough

posted by: Russ
Alright so ever since I have been writing these blogs of mine, I have realized that I am a very busy person. Who knew? Hahahah. So Thanksgiving is coming up in two days or so and I CAN NOT WAIT. I need a mental and physical break from school. Last week I worked 5 nights in a row on an International Management project until 3 AM. Long nights but I had to do it to get everything done. It was a 35 slide PowerPoint presentation as well as a half hour in class presentation. Wow that was fun. But the fun never stops for me because all weekend I have been finishing up another project, Retail Management. We had to create a store and put together a business plan, sales objectives, target market, store atmosphere etc. This has been a fun project but very time consuming. I think it’s up to about 15 to 20 pages already. So I told all of you that work at the admissions office, well yesterday was a big day. It was our second open house on the semester and it went AWESOME. We had over 1,300 people show up and we took it on well, even though it was rainy and cold. I was giving tours in the rain all day but you know what, it’s worth it when you can possibly make someone’s decision about college it little easier. Alright well I have to run because I have class, class, work, class, project, and some more class. I LOVE BEING A SENIOR. HAHAHAHAHHA. O yea and a little side note for everyone, MONICA, the woman that I send my blogs to every week, SHE ROCKS and is an AMAZING person to work for.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE BE SAFE AND EAT A LOT OF TURKEY.

Rock and roll
Russ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home