Friday, October 19, 2007

Georgina's introduction

posted by: Georgina

Rider is a place full of experiences just waiting to happen. High school has its exciting moments but nothing to be compared to COLLEGE. When I fist came to Rider, I was a little scared. I had no idea what to expect. I thought that it would be just like high school only you had to stay in a smelly dorm room with a disgusting bathroom. I come from a long line of women who like things neat and clean. But Rider came to the rescue. We have cleaning crews which clean the halls and bathrooms everyday. Everything is virtually spotless. One could become pretty lazy at college (lol).Okay, I'm not your average young adult. I am a clean "fanatic," bubbly, spontaneous, a book worm, and a Christian. But, I can tell you that I absolutely love being a college student at Rider. There are so many fun things to do! So many creative people to meet. And the campus is gorgeous.

I'm a Mathematics and Secondary Ed major and I have a minor in French. Hence, academics keep me really busy. But in my fun time: I spend time with friends, shop, go to the movies, do hair, and eat out at near-by restaurants. College is no sweat. All it takes is determination, hard work, and lots of coffee (well in my case, lots and lots of hot chocolates) and success in college is bound to happen.

Until the next time,
Georgina

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home