Monday, April 02, 2007

Exams

posted by: Joshi

I had two major exams this week for my French and History classes this week. Preparing for two exams can be a pretty daunting task but in college it's one of the things that you have to get used to! The good part about them is that my professors helped me so much in the preparation for the exams. They reviewed all of the material during class and made sure that we weren't confused about what was expected. To help me study I went to a tutor at the Student Support Services (a program that I'm involved in) and she helped me organize my thoughts for the essay in the History exam. I feel pretty confident about my grade on both exams and I can't wait to get them back!

I finally went back to the site that I B. It was great because I was able to work with some kids that really have this desire to learn. It really inspired me and allowed me to feel good! We worked on persuasive essay writing for the GEPA prep. It was interesting because I hadn't done any of that in so long, actually not since eighth grade! It turned out to be really good practice for me as well because by helping them I was reinforcing things that I learned in writing throughout my life! Well, off to decorate for the Bronc Buffet and I will tell you about that next week!

More news on Tuesday,

joshii!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home