Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring Break

posted by: Nikki

Almost spring break!

Well it is just about spring break and I cannot wait! I am going on a little vacation to Disney World and it should be a lot of fun. As for the weeks that have passed since I last wrote, things have been picking up. I went to see Gross Indecency… BRAVO to all of the actors and actresses in it! They did an awesome job! Also, The Vagina Monologues was great! All the girls did an amazing job! BRAVO to them too! Also, my work has finally gotten started haha. I had to do an oral presentation that went very well. Now I have to write a paper and prepare for my first midterm! Aside from all of that, a bunch of my friends are pledging sororities right now. I am thinking about doing it next semester because they seem to be having a great time! Oh, and I cannot wait for summer to come! I am so sick of the cold and everything that winter brings! Although I will miss being here…. Well that is about it for this week. Hope everyone is doing well!

-Nikki

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

http://ponked.com
does this site work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home