Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A Busy Start to the Semester

posted by: Russ
So, I can’t believe that we are in week four of the semester already. I feel like we just moved in. These last couple weeks have been crazy busy for me. Starting all new classes, working two jobs, the fun never stops. All of my classes are going very well so far. I am taking a full five class load this semester. I can’t believe that this is my senior year. I seems like I just got to Rider, how can I been moving on in less than a year already? So, in the last four days I have had three exams. It was so hard to get back into the "Study" mode again. It was five months since I turned my brain on to school work, but when I need to work hard, I can get the job done......I did because on my first exam in retail management I got a "B." Woooo ... a good start. HAHAHAHA. The other two exams were a little harder though. I am kind of scared to see what I got on them but we will see.
So, I went to Bronc Bingo last weekand I was barely getting any numbers. I was saying "this is rigged," but it clearly wasn’t. HAHAHAH. It was a lot of fun...I almost won Starbucks gift cards but I don’t like coffee so good thing I didn’t win them. Alright well I better go be studious and start studying for my next exam in a couple days as well as do all my homework. Don’t forget to go to the Hockey games because they give out free hot chocolate. It’s awesome...and they sell soft pretzels which I'm obsessed with.

Talk to you soon.
Russ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home