Monday, April 02, 2007

Volunteering

posted by: Nikki

Hey everybody. I am glad to report that these last two weeks have been pretty average for me haha. By that I mean that my classes are going great and there have been no impossibly hard tests or anything. In the next week I have to start volunteering at Millhill, a school/daycare for kids 2 months to 5 years of age. Some of the kids have learning disabilities and are there for help while others are just there for regular schooling. I think that is great because it integrates the classrooms so that all the kids have an equal experience. I am really excited to be volunteering there since I want to be a special education teacher. Plus, I get to interact with a bunch of cute kids! Also I am going to see Gross Indecency. The director came into my research writing class and talked to us about how the play is going to go. It sounds like it is going to be a really good show! All right, well I know it was a little short but that's all that is going on for me right now. Talk to you soon!

-Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home