Thursday, November 08, 2007

Job Interview and Halloween

posted by: Russ


So ,a lot has happened in the last two weeks. I had my resume edited,yet again, by the career services office and after the woman looked at my resume, she forwarded it to Johnson and Johnson for a co-op opportunity. I met with the recruiters 3 times over the last two weeks. I did a mock interview training session and brushed up on my people skills. I had the interview on Monday; I had to wear a suit which was very scary. The interview went amazing. I feel I answered all their questions in the correct way and gave good examples of my prior work experience. That was the first job interview I have been on, even though it was scary and intimidating, it was a great learning experience. This is all in preparation to hopefully obtain a full time job in the “Real World.” Scary isn’t it?

Now for some fun stuff, Halloween was a blast. I didn’t have a costume until very last minute. As you can see I was “Dead.” HAHAHAHAA. I went to a couple Halloween parties and the Student Recreation Center costume contest, unfortunately I didn’t win. Darn. Haha. I ate way to much candy but had a lot of fun.
Wish me luck with Johnson and Johnson and let’s hope I am 1 of the 9 that they select for this sales and logistics position.

Cross your fingers for me.

Talk to you soon.

Russ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home