Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Semester in Full Swing

posted by: Russ

So, I thought I was busy two weeks ago. YEA RIGHT! The semester is finally in full swing and I am experiencing it first hand. I am doing three semester long group projects this year. I have been working on them every other day in order to keep up with deadlines for each section that is due weekly. I have been working in the Admissions Office every Tuesday and Thursday in addition to working at a restaurant called Black Bull in Holland, Pennsylvania on Wednesday’s. Busy, Busy, Busy.


Not to mention that I have been back and forth to the Career Service Office having my resume critiqued and finalized so I can start applying for a full-time job. Talking about a real job is very scary but I feel that I am ready and that Rider has prepared me for everything I am about to face in the real world. I have been trying to relax a little as well because things get busy and stressful real easy. I went toMAACness which was a blast. Got my free t-shirt like always. I have also beenplaying a lot of guitar, learning new songs and trying to write a few songs as well. Speaking of guitar, I think I am going to go play now since I have been sitting at my desk doing work for about four hours now. I deserve it.

Until next time.

Rock on.

Russ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home