Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Looking back

posted by: Georgina

It's amazing how 4 years can really pass by so quickly. My senior year is almost through. Looking back over my time at Rider, I have had a lot of great times. I have met some really amazing faculty and made some amazing friends.

Although I am extremely excited for December to get here so that I can graduate, I am going to miss Rider. It's really the kind people which make Rider stand out in my mind. And all of the basketball games, Bronc buffets, and trips that I've experienced.

I am going to miss being involved in InterVarsity Christian Fellowship. It's full of such a great group of people which love Jesus. I am going to miss the French table talks that I had so that I could keep practicing the beautiful language. I am going to miss tutoring Math and giving tours at Rider. Two of the BEST JOBS that Rider has to offer.

But Rider has really prepared me for life after college. I am going to become a great Math teacher because I have gone to a great school. Now, it's time to continue to make more great memories.
-Georgina

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Perv said...

I'd say cleaning up the geese poo is one of the best jobs Rider has to offer. But that's just my opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home